Thursday, August 28, 2008

My Empty Weekend Turned Hectic..

So, this coming weekend was my weekend to relax. I was looking forward to it, although having business coming in is always a nice surprise. And that's what I got...A surprise phone call.

And...I just got another one for September the 13th....

So, where was I going with this? Oh yes...

So I got a call from a bride, and I actually mentioned her in an earlier post about CONTRACTS!!!, and I'm not only doing her wedding this Saturday but a boudoir RIGHT after. So things are actually starting to book up. And don't think that every weekend in September just filled up about 3 minutes ago!!

I'm not complaining.

I have to find time to fix some of the pictures I have posted for my weddings. I think some are either outdated, or I have girls in there in the backgrounds of whose make-up I didn't do, and some pictures are just plain dark. So...learning to crop and lighten pictures is in my weekend plans.

If any of you are looking for a day-of wedding planner for a very good price, I do have someone who is amazing at it. Maybe I should make that an entire page on my website....hmmmm.....

No comments: