Sunday, August 24, 2008

The End of Summer

Well, the end of summer is approaching. But business is actually staying on track. This week, I've had two boudoirs, a boudoir marathon with Jessica Blaine Smith and then I had a wedding on Saturday for Kristina Mendoza. I actually have her boudoir pictures kicking around here somewhere. Here, this is what I did for her when she had done her boudoir:

So, hopefully I'll be getting her wonderful wedding pictures back as soon as I can.

As for the boudoir, they went quite well. I always have such a good time.

If anyone's interested in knowing about a cute little lip gloss I've been raving about, there are two that I use. Both from Sephora.
This one is great for people who want a sheerer look, the colours 1,2,3,4,5,6:



And there's the Round a Kiss here in Deep Kiss Rose:





The colours shown here don't look the same as my palette's does, but you can buy these two glosses from any Sephora. I know my make-up case can't go without it now!

Anyway, this is my weekend. Hopefully next I'll be posting more about make-up I love.

No comments: