Thursday, September 4, 2008

People Say Some Pretty Nice Things!

I have some quotes here by some of the girls I've done before....Thought it'd be nice to post them!



I have to also give props to Megan Pais who did my makeup and made me look like a movie star. If I hadn't already hired a makeup artist for the wedding, it would have definitely been her.

-Anonymous


I had my boudoir done in Toronto by Jessica Blaine Smith - she was AWESOME! I love my photos! Her website is www.jbsmithphotography.com and you can look at her blog... she has boudoir sessions every few months! Mine cost either $300 or $350, I don't remember which, and it included makeup - her makeup artist was Megan Pais, and she was just amazing, love her!

- Rebecca


My name is Kristina, you did my makeup on June 14th for my boudoir photoshoot with Jessica. I just wanted to say that I loved what you did with my makeup. I liked your style of makeup so much that I wanted to know if you are available to do my makeup the day of the wedding, along with some of my bridal party…..

- Kristina

No comments: