Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Make-Up Junkie!

I have fabulous news! I am going to be a contributing writer to www.makeupjunkie.ca! I have already written out my first two postings, and it should be up tonight! I have my bio up, and I always read what Joy's up to. Love love love it!

So please, feel free to check me out.

I was in Stoney Creek this past weekend doing the wedding of Kristina Jazvac. I hope to have pictures coming soon! I also plan to have my website updated with better pictures also. They'll be newer.

YAY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm new to
developing sites and I was wanting to
know if having your website title related to your content really that vital? I notice your title,
"Blogger: Make-Up By Megan " does seem to be spot on with what your website is
about but yet, I prefer to keep my title less content descriptive and
based more around site branding. Would you think this is a good idea or bad idea?
Any help would be greatly valued.

Stop by my webpage My Site
My web page :: click here